Here are April's videos. I'm trying so hard to get caught up because I know one day I'll be grateful (even more than I am now) that I have all these but it sure feels like as soon as I get one month caught up another has passed.
Audrey's:
1. Playing with her reflection in the den glass door.
2. Audrey jabbering (STILL working on mama)
3. Playing. I love when she checks out her hands.
4. Audrey's first swinging (and I love hearing little Soph say, "push me mama". I love that she still calls me mama).
5. Soph swinging Audrey around while Sophia makes up a long. A typical day at our home.
6. Audrey lying on her back flapping her arms and legs was a classic Audrey thing at this age. Under that baby fat I'm sure she had some rock solid abs.
Sophia:
1. One day we dedicated time just to walking around and splashing in puddles because they were tempting every time she walked anywhere.
2. Easter Egg hunt with friends
3. Easter Egg hunt at home after church on Easter
4. Soph has always hated getting her ears in the water. A video of her overcoming that fear.
5. We would tell Sophia to listen to her body when her body needed to go potty. She started telling me her body was saying "I'm hungry!" or "I need food!". This cracked me up, especially because of the high voice she used.
1. One day we dedicated time just to walking around and splashing in puddles because they were tempting every time she walked anywhere.
2. Easter Egg hunt with friends
3. Easter Egg hunt at home after church on Easter
4. Soph has always hated getting her ears in the water. A video of her overcoming that fear.
5. We would tell Sophia to listen to her body when her body needed to go potty. She started telling me her body was saying "I'm hungry!" or "I need food!". This cracked me up, especially because of the high voice she used.
No comments:
Post a Comment