Thursday, August 2, 2012

March's photos

I got ahead of myself when I posted the February pics.  These first three are of Audrey in February when she was 7 months.





Also during February.  One of the few snowfalls we had that stuck.  Good thing rain pants and boots can double as snow pants and boots in a pinch.  Oh, and beach toys for snow toys.





Audrey and I enjoyed watching Sophia through the sliding glass door.






Mid-march and Audrey at 8 months old.



Look at those blue eyes!


Bundled up for time at the park!





Sophia and her friend, Kate, on the swing.






On the bridge!


Loving this park.



There was a botanical garden on campus that we could go to for free because we lived on campus.  It was mostly an "Asian garden" and seemed uncultivated, which is different than botanical gardens I've gone to in Chicago and Washington DC.  It was still beautiful and a nice, close place to take the girls on warmish and partly sunny days in March and April.






A beautiful stream running through the gardens.

Braden and the girls in front of a rhododendron bush.  They were all over Vancouver and were beautiful all spring.  There was a bright red variety also that was stunning.

I had to include the signs for Wreck Beach taken from the botanical garden.  The green one outlined in white reads "Clothing Optional Beach Ahead"

Playing at home end of March:


Sophia being silly sitting inside the toy baskets


No comments:

Post a Comment