Sunday, August 19, 2012

Laughing, splashing, walking, shoes, and singing about the woes of being three.

A few firsts from Audrey! (and other recent things) 

Audrey is walking.  I definitely didn't get a video of her "first steps" but these are some of the first.  Also, she LOVES shoes.  "Hi" was her first word (aside from mama and dada, just like Sophia) but "shoe" is definitely one of the first words and we love when she holds her leg and tries to put them on.  

Poor Sophia...  I guess she hears "no" often.



1 comment:

  1. Well, as always, it was an event to watch the video of the girls at my house. :) We laughed at all the laughter. We love Soph's song, and there is a special place in my heart for shoes, so I love that one of Audrey's first words was SHOE! :) Pray for this baby to come this week so we can see you guys again!

    ReplyDelete