We put Sophia in an (interpretive?) dance class on Tuesday nights that started in January and ended the beginning of March. It was a bit crazy because it was a night that Braden had a meeting for church so I would have to be prepared for an early dinner and then the girls and I would run off (well, walk to) dance class and Braden would go to his meeting. I would bring them in the big double stroller and Audrey would sit in it for the half-hour while I helped Sophia with the dance class. (It was parent participation required except for the recital which is what the video is of). Then we would walk home in the dark and get the girls in bed by myself. It was a crazy night and I was a little glad when it was over but I think Sophia had a great time. It's so funny to watch these little ones trying to participate and watch everything going on around them.
No comments:
Post a Comment