My mom and I and the girls went to the Denver Zoo on the 10th and had a blast! The ONLY negative was that it was a little cooler than forecasted (and that's why Audrey is wearing tons of layers again). We had a fun time and spent the whole day there. It was fun taking Audrey because she knows some names and signs for the animals and was definitely interested. Sophia was awesome and is such a pleasure to take places. She walked around all day and was exhausted by the end of the day. I was impressed with the zoo. It was pretty big and had some beautiful exhibits. We took Sophia when she was a year old, but I hardly remembered it from two years ago! (I must be getting old....)
They had a section that was like an aquarium:
Looking at the huge Amazon fish.
Cute sister moment!!
The Komodo Dragon thought the girls looked tasty!
The highlight of Audrey's zoo trip.
Another great sister moment.
Audrey does the elephant sign when she sees the rhino.
Sophia trying to create another cute sister moment. Audrey wouldn't have it.
Audrey took a short nap, thank goodness. And thank goodness for a stroller that reclines.
Sophia loved the monkeys. In fact, at one exhibit, she sang all three verses of I'm a Child of God to a monkey that was behind the glass.
Looks like a fun trip! And your girls are so cute, as always but I loved the one of all three of you. No wonder your girls are so beautiful, they just take after their mom!
Looks like a fun trip! And your girls are so cute, as always but I loved the one of all three of you. No wonder your girls are so beautiful, they just take after their mom!
ReplyDelete