There is a park near us (maybe 15 min away) that has a creek, a petting zoo, and a train that you can ride around the park. We went twice this summer. I wish we had gone once more before the petting zoo closed on Labor Day. The first time Sophia and I went with my parents and Matt. The second time it was an outing for just our little family. Audrey LOVED the animals. I had Braden take a video but she had already expressed most of her feelings. They had a part where birds, bunnies, and other small animals were in displays and she thought that was great. She was a little more hesitant with the bigger animals, like sheep and goats, that could walk around freely.
Playing in the water with Matt.
Riding the train with Nana.
I finally gave into her requests and got int he water with her.
I love all your cute pics! It makes me so excited to get to see you guys soon. That was the best news we've had all month. So happy for Braden! Hope to chat with you guys soon.
I love all your cute pics! It makes me so excited to get to see you guys soon. That was the best news we've had all month. So happy for Braden! Hope to chat with you guys soon.
ReplyDelete