A Chastisement
I just realized today that I never blogged about Thanksgiving or Christmas. My public announcement of this will hopefully make me accountable to follow through soon- for my sake. I would like to have this record of our life for our us and our posterity and I can't believe it has already been half a year.
A name
We have almost (90%?) settled on a name for baby!! In order to not create the drama we did last year while keeping it secret, this year I am making a public announcement and those that read my blog will be rewarded with the latest info. So stay tuned to find out what the name is. Just kidding. We are strongly considering Audrey Lauryn Molyneux. (Lauryn for the grandmothers- Laurie and Carolyn). The last name is the part we are least sure about. After paternity testing results come back, we will let you know.
Updates
Sophia is doing awesome at potty training and is using the "big potty" now. We need to work on overcoming some fear of public bathrooms still.
Braden's eyes are doing great and after taking my contacts out and looking at the pictures he took, I believe he underestimated how bad his eye sight was before the surgery. He pretty much pegged mine (-4.5) and his was -6.5 before his surgery.
We have found out that we are THIRD on the list for housing for July. We probably won't find out more until the end of June or sometime in July. If 3 people move out, we will have a spot in a four bedroom townhouse. Bad news- we will be paying a lot for rent and an extra month of it too.
Easter
![]() |
| A little Easter candy for breakfast. (All she got for breakfast since Braden and I both thought the other parent fed her...) |
In order to not get any more behind in blogging about holidays, here is Soph's first Easter Egg Hunt and a few pics. We couldn't believe how fast she caught on to finding eggs. In fact, she needed no explanation at all and knew there was something inside. A few days later, we noticed that she had watched a Dora episode earlier that week about an Easter Egg Hunt. Good ol' Dora.


YAY! Love "Audrey". That was B's idea, right?
ReplyDeleteTell Sophia that Nana is still overcoming some fear of public bathrooms too.
ReplyDeleteI love Audrey. In fact, it was one of my top names if Owen had been a girl. Great pick!
ReplyDeleteEric- It was actually my idea and I just had to warm Braden up to it. He hasn't been too keen on it but I'm sure he will start to LOVE it around July 21st!
ReplyDelete