I finished our tree skirt today! (What? Christmas is already over and I'm too late??!). Our tree skirt was completely usable most of the month and just needed some pretty buttons. (You can see it here in action in the picture of the girls by the tree...) I finished it up today so we can put the Christmas box(es) away.
The best part was that the girls played so well together while I finished it. They have a play area near my bedroom so while they play, I can be in my room sewing, getting ready, or sleeping. (JK!)
Here's a video I took when I couldn't take it anymore. They were laughing (especially Audrey) and I had to capture it. I got the tail end I think.
The good news is, the tree skirt can double as a matador costume for Braden. He couldn't wait to put it on tonight.
![]() |
| Isn't he awesome! |


I think it looks better on Braden than the tree!
ReplyDelete