Audrey turned 18 months on Sunday. You know what that means!! Time for nursery at church! She stayed home with her sick sister this Sunday, but we are looking forward to more peaceful Sundays.
![]() |
| You can see the devil in her eyes in this picture (and then understand why nursery is something to celebrate). |
She went to the doctor today and did great with her shots. Right before the nurse came in I told her she was going to get "poke poke" (one in each leg). She hardly cried and when I held her after the shots she said "poke poke" to me.
![]() |
| Showing off her belly button. |
Here are her stats:
21.4 pounds (10%ile)
31.5 inches (44%ile)
head circ: 44.7 cm (8%ile)
I would not have guessed that she was longer than heavier because she still has rolls! She's small like her sister and her mama.
I hurried and took some pictures tonight before the sunset to document this big milestone! I put all my favorites on because I'm not very good at narrowing them down...
![]() |
| I love those lips! |








No comments:
Post a Comment