Friday, January 11, 2013

Audrey in December

A video from Audrey in December (and the end of November for the first one)! One thing that is so funny to me is that Audrey will babble just like she is saying real sentences.  The more words she learns, the less I think she is doing this.  Also, she will ask "Where's dada?" and "Where's Sophia?" as she showed in the video.  I prompted her this time but she will ask on her own.  The last clip in that set shows how easily she goes down for naps and bed time (knock on wood!!!).  Generally I tell her it's bed time and she will go with me and get ready (sometimes she gets up to go, sometimes I have to carry her upstairs).  When she gets in bed, she has her binky and I rarely hear much else from her.

The next clips show her in the bath and then her asking for one of her favorite foods, graham cracker.  And lastly, another favorite of mine that she doesn't do anymore (so sad...).  She would make this funny "oh" sound that would crack me up.  She really hammed it up for the video though.


No comments:

Post a Comment