Braden's work has a pretty awesome party for Christmas and for Halloween every year. The theme this year was "Adobe and Your Future". We were told to dress futuristic and that there would be some great prizes. We, sadly, did not win a prize, but we had fun dressing up!
Matt and Shannon babysat for us and Matt took a few pictures before dropping us off.
![]() |
| It may look like we are in high school pinning flowers on before a dance. But I'm actually just safety-pinning his "shirt" on. |
If you are wondering where I got all my awesome clothes (of course you are wondering....), from my sister Jodi of course! I brought the girls to Provo early that morning and woke her up since I had a busy day that day. We had a play-date and lunch, and naps, and sewing Braden's pants....
The party itself was a lot of fun. There was lots of food, a band, a dj, chair massages, photo booths, ribbon climbers, performers from the show "So You Think You Can Dance", a segway obstacle course, a bungee cord trampoline "thing", a fortune teller, Just Dance on the Kinect, and probably some more things I'm forgetting.
![]() |
| The tent outside after lots of people had gone inside for the performance. |
![]() |
| One of the ribbon climbers. |
| Coming back (and freezing) after doing the obstacle course. |
Next year we will go hungrier and probably dressed more comfortably so we can do more activities (like the trampoline).






.jpeg)

No comments:
Post a Comment