Thursday, July 5, 2012

My sad tale of computer inequality


Ok, this post will actually be about a BBQ in Utah this summer, but I want to air some dirty laundry first.  In my marriage there is computer inequality.  What does that mean?  I'll tell you.  It means that my husband has a powerful MacBook Pro and I have a little Mac Mini.  It means that when we move somewhere, his MacBook Pro lovingly gets toted everywhere we go and he packs my Mac Mini in a box and I have to use my backup to try to do anything with my photos, but my daughter is asleep in the same room as the hard drive and do you think I can go in and use my only free time to work on what I want?!?!  No!  Because Audrey is sleeping in the room with my hard drive and the Mini is in a box.  Is this fair? No!!

I was going to work on catching up on all the things I want to blog about regarding my girls and Vancouver but, alas, that will be for another day.  I would like to write about how when we were in Utah we got to see some of our family and closest friends at a BBQ together and it was so fun and awesome.  There were more people we wanted to see, but just didn't get a chance to.  Maybe on another visit!  A big thank you to the Bradshaw's for hosting and pretty much doing everything.  I've found the best way to throw a party is to let someone else throw it.  :)


David with Sophia and Owen.  Maybe one day Owen and Sophia will fall in love?

Amy, Kendra, and Jess.  Three friends all pregnant!  

Wouldn't they make a cute couple?  She will have to stop calling him "Baby Owen" if they get together.

Sophia told me Owen was singing too loud.  
Some of the boys talking about computer stuff.  How do I know? That's all they talk about.

Jess and her hubby, David.





Little Audrey.



Aunt Jenna helping. We sure love when aunts and uncles help.

Jess and Uncle Nathan and Aunt Kelcy.  Sorry I didn't get your faces :(

No comments:

Post a Comment