I can't believe this girl is one. We had a nice family party complete with cooking out, cake and ice cream (Blue Bell ice cream for the Texans reading) and presents. My cousin, Cami, came but we missed her husband who had to work. We also missed our friends and family that aren't in Colorado...
Nothing baby-ish about this cake! Chocolate chocolate chip bundt cake with chocolate ganache.
I Had to record this for posterity! Braden is so ticked that I'm getting a little more cake.
The family!
Before cake
Going back for more after a delish first bite.
Loving it!
In the middle of a squeal.
Messy hands!
The aftermath. Even her hair bow was covered in chocolate.
Cute Soph
Pom poms are so exciting!
Soph got a late birthday present. It came just in time for her to be part of the festivities.
New stacking cups!
Soph was a good helper for opening the presents.
A video of the cake and ice cream and presents for her most loyal fans. Giving cake to a baby for the first time has got to be one of the funnest things. Poor girl won't have more for a while though. (We don't share our treats with our babies very often). Also, I included a shot of Audrey using a fork! Who knew she did more than play with it? I guess I need to look up from my plate once in a while- and give her a fork more often!
Oh my goodness, I can't help but smile throughout this whole video! She really loved digging into that cake. I don't blame her one bit. She is such a sweet girl. I hope we can see you guys soon so I can play with those cute girls.
Oh my goodness, I can't help but smile throughout this whole video! She really loved digging into that cake. I don't blame her one bit. She is such a sweet girl. I hope we can see you guys soon so I can play with those cute girls.
ReplyDelete