Monday, April 30, 2012

A small update

We got a new "car" today. I sold mine for a profit ($25 more than I bought it for) and got a brand new ride that can be a single or double. It's nice but my old one was luxurious (but too wide) and Soph wants to walk most the time.
I'm walking with a friend in the morning so we will see how it does.

Also, we've decided to move at the end of May. We turned in our notice so it's for sure. Plan A is that Braden will have a job and we will be living where the job is by June 1. Plan B is that he will almost have a job and we will live with my parents in Denver in the meantime. Plan C is early retirement sneaking onto Highlands Ranch Golf Course everyday while my parents support us and care for our children (Right, mom and dad?)

2 comments:

  1. I thought we agreed on plan D which is you move in and do all the cooking, cleanning and yard work while we enjoy an early retirement and play with our grandkids at our leisure. You should receive the contract any day now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did you get the cutest girls? Guess we'll have to plan a trip to Denver! (I just got back from there), But first we'll pray for a trip to somewhere you have a job. A GOOD job!

    ReplyDelete