Saturday, April 28, 2012

January's video

I really am trying to get caught up, I'm just not fast enough.

Everyone asks how things are going for us and what our plan is, etc. We are grateful for everyone's love and concern and for those trying to help us network at their place of employment (Carol and Allen) or just sending us possible job openings.  No really great news yet, but I'm sure I won't be 3 months behind telling when we have good news!

Here's the video summary:
Sophia finger painting (I think it was her first or one of her first times...)
Audrey getting a glimpse of Dora.  She was so excited!  We never let her watch TV except for this time to take a video of her.  So don't judge us.
Sophia talking on the phone.  For those that don't know- I have to use an internet connection (UNRELIABLE!) to call the US.  Soph has heard me say, "Hello?  Can you hear me?" a few too many times apparently.
Audrey getting used to the Jolly Jumper we borrowed from a friend here.
Sophia painting with a green pepper.
One of my favorite videos ever.  Soph is saying, "That's pretty funny, huh." In case you can't understand her.
Audrey eating and snuffing and snorting.  

I would just like to say that not a day goes by that I don't think that I am the luckiest person in the whole world.  I have the cutest girls!  (At least I think so.)  They are so fun and sweet and I love being a mom.  And Braden's pretty cute too.



1 comment:

  1. We always get a good laugh/smile from the videos you post. Joe and I just watched this one together. I miss you guys, but videos make it more bearable! :)

    ReplyDelete