A video of Soph in December (all taken in Denver)
1. Playing with Grandma B when she visited us.
2. Sophia doing yoga
3. Sophia playing the drums (Beatles Rockband)
4. Butterfly wings Christmas morning
5. Taking a toy from Audrey (Audrey's Christmas present. Not the first time, certainly not the last time.)
6. Building a snowman.
7. Reading a story with some strange, hairy man.
8. One of the many ways we entertained Sophia during our 6 hour lay-over in Spokane. It was a SMALL airport, which was great for us because no one was there and we had the place to ourselves. What would have been even better was making our flight out of Denver and flying straight to Seattle. Oh well. I guess that is how bad I didn't want to leave.
Yea! Loved the montage of Sophia and all the things you got to do around the holidays. I think my favorite was the yoga.
ReplyDelete