So, I've been a bad mom. I have not taken Sophia out in the snow to play this winter. We are in for snow this week and I might be able to redeem myself, but today Soph got to try the snow out with what is left behind our house where it gets no sun. She loved it and was VERY sad when it was time to come inside.
Also notable is that my friend, Amy Jo, (who has a photography business... link here) told me about this great camera lens that is very affordable and I GOT ONE!!! I'm so excited and I used it for the first time today while patiently waiting for Soph to use the shovel to scoop up bits of snow and put them in a pot. Here are some pics from today...
![]() |
| Soph watching a bird in the tree. |
Dad, I hope you noticed I let her play in the dirt!




Really cute pictures! I was thinking how I haven't taken Owen out, but I think hrs still too young to know what's going on. Maybe next year. :)
ReplyDelete