I was going through some of my pictures from Disney World, getting ready to blog about our trip, and saw these two pictures both taken sometime in November.
The first picture is from a bath time with Braden. It cracks me up every time I see it.
The second picture is of our very grown up daughter. (Poor quality but you get the idea).
I wish I remembered the circumstances around this picture better. I'm betting Soph told me she needed to go potty but had either left a book in the bathroom or brought one in and started reading it when I was turned around. She usually goes potty about once a day in her toilet but sometimes it's more, sometimes less. While she has been sick it has been less- almost not at all. We encourage her when she does, but don't expect her to be potty training yet. Also funny about this picture is that she is reading a very mature book, "The Dead Bird". A book I have from my full time therapy days- given to me by a retiring coworker. One day she might need therapy from being raised by a therapist.


Oh my gosh I love that first picture! So so cute and funny. And no way, she won't need therapy. Or at least I have to tell myself that so I can believe that it won't be the same for Owen. ;)
ReplyDelete