Saturday, February 26, 2011

Cougars!

Big news around here, folks.  

First, I made our blog public.  This makes me a little nervous because I don't like the idea of some of the troubled people I have worked with having an insight into my life and Sophia- but the blog isn't supposed to be searchable.  I can check the stats and if it looks like there are creepers reading my blog- then I might make it private again...  For now, enjoy having it show up in your google reader!  (If you don't have google reader, you don't know what you are missing...)

Second, we played in the snow!  Soph loved it and I'm living guilt free again.  Her favorite was to pick up snow and then wave her hand around and watch the snow fly off.  She also liked having me make snow balls for her to throw on the sidewalk.






Last, we watched the basketball game today and here are a few pics.  Most important is the pic from Nov 28, 2009 (BYU v U of U football).  She sure has changed...  And lost a few pounds.




No comments:

Post a Comment