Tuesday, August 6, 2013

March 2013

In March I took almost no pictures.  But I think I realized I wasn't using my camera and I took a lot of videos, mostly of Audrey.  Oops  :(  

Here is a pic of a rash (hives) Audrey had after we had been out all day, eaten many different foods and treats. I was pretty worried about her and took this picture to show the doctor.  He suggested a possible nut allergy and I had her blood tested for all nuts. Luckily it was good news- no nut allergies!  And we haven't seen hives since so who knows what it was.


 A picture of sweet Soph naping. This time she took her clothes off.  She loves to be under thick blankets for naps and bed.  At night she insists to have her sheet, comforter and blanket on.  But when I check on her, she is usually completely uncovered.  Silly girl!


Audrey wearing her sisters head band, although she doesn't quite get it..



Here's a video (http://youtu.be/PcAE2z_0O7U) from March.  It's a little long and as I was making it I thought about how it may not all be entertaining for anyone other but me and the girls, but that's who I do this for!


The video includes:

-Audrey and Sophia playing with stickers so well.  Audrey is still using signs.  I forgot that she was doing that in March.  Her verbal skills have exploded.  And I love how patient and helpful Sophia is with Audrey.  She's a good big sis.  And their accessories are so typical.  The kitty dress ups and play necklaces.
-Audrey cruising down the stairs.  I think she can go faster than this, though.  She straightens out now and just slides down so fast.  But she doesn't do it very often now.  She can walk easily now and unless she has on something like the sleepers, I think it rubs her belly.
-Audrey drawing "letters" and tracing her hand.  She says "akk" for look.
-Audrey talking to Nana and Papa (Boppa) and Daddy on the phone
-Audrey wearing Sophia's rain boots.  She loves these! She gets the boots out and hats out of our coat closet all the time.  I've hidden the boots though and now it's been Sophia's shoes.
-Audrey singing "I knew you were trouble" (drowning) by Taylor Swift
-Audrey with a mask being silly.  I showed the girls this video and they were both laughing so hard.  I wish I had recorded them watching it!
-Audrey talking but being silly and Sophia talking about swimming (in her baby voice)
-Audrey saying applesauce, cinnamon and mmm, good.
-Audrey singing the ABC's, kind of and saying "all done" in sign.  (she would say "ahh" when she did the sign)
-Audrey eating the top off her bread.  I know she has the heal in this video but this is a talent she has.  She eats the top off any piece of bread and then asks for more peanut buttter, or jelly, or whatever she had. 

1 comment: