Audrey sitting on her potty. We aren't potty training her yet but she likes to go potty every now and then on her potty.
Sophia and Audrey put these stickers on their eyes one day. It creeped me out and cracked me up at the same time.
Sophia's cute hand writing, and Audrey's cute toes.
Sophia's poster for her special day at preschool. She decorated it morning of. I totally forgot until the night before (Sunday night while in bed) and had to get pictures printed in the morning before preschool. I have got to get the hang of this before real school starts.
The questions she answered:
Favorite part of school- playing
Favorite food- mac and cheese
Favorite book - Wocket in my Pocket and Wacky Wednesday
I wish- that I could be a mom and grow up bigger
Favorite animal- Lion
A person I admire- Audrey
Things I do well- running, taking care of dolls, singing
Sophia at her friends' birthday party. They had a company come that brings fancy dresses and jewelry and I think they had a tea party. They took pictures and emailed them to the parents. Of course, Sophia chose the pink dress.
I had tons of videos from April. Here's the run down:
Audrey talking and saying "cinnamon" again. I just loved when she said it.
Playing ring a round the rosy with their friend, Owen. Audrey can't wait for the fall down part.
Sophia cracking me up. Asking Audrey if she wants a hug from this princess (Sophia) and if Audrey wants to hold hands. Audrey's answer: "nope"
Audrey saying "leaf" and Sophia talking about her "glorious" hands.
A few clips of the girls playing. Audrey with the thermometer (temperature) and them playing dress up and playing together with the kitchen.
Audrey reading scriptures with us.
Sophia singing "I knew you were trouble". It was a favorite among these girls.
Sophia writing her name.
Sophia playing with Grandpa Molyneux.
Audrey identifying letters.









No comments:
Post a Comment