Monday, August 5, 2013

February 2013

 A few more things from February:

Sophia reading to Audrey. Audrey would insist to be on Sophia's lap which cracks me up since they really aren't that different in weight and obviously height when sitting...




How I found Sophia sleeping one day.  I feel like I'm suffocating just looking at this picture!


And a picture of our family drawn by Sophia.  So cute!  I'm glad I have this preserved.


A video of some of our happenings:

Sophia bowling with her little bowling set
Audrey saying "I do" for cake!  She said that a lot at that age, especially when she heard us talking about a treat.
Sophia and Braden reading one of Sophia's favorite books, "Wacky Wednesday."
Sophia reading the ABC book to Audrey.
Another shot at capturing Audrey's "I do!"
Going on an adventure with flashlights in the dark (and putting the flashlights in their mouths). Maybe the only good thing about winter being dark early.
Sophia playing with one of the favorite toys in February. We got it at a Valentine's Day party for the girls.


No comments:

Post a Comment