I don't know how close, but I know I am REALLY close to being caught up. YAY!!!!
Also, a quick update for those who are interested in our living/job situation:
The Denver job is looking less like a possibility. Braden has something in the pipeline in Utah and we have a start date beginning of November with Epic in Madison, WI. That is all we know and where we are at.
I think the only pics I haven't blogged previously from May are these of Audrey when she was 9.75 months.
And a video...
I forgot to put the recap of why I chose these videos. For my memory here they are:
1. Audrey crawling her one leg crawl she used to do.
2. Audrey just learning how to pull up and stand on her own
3. More crawling
4. Audrey flapping her arms with her legs off the ground.
5. Audrey pulling up
6. Audrey walking and lifting her leg that she crawls with. We thought this was hilarious. It was like she only knew the action or had the strength with the leg she crawled with.
7. Sophia would talk ask about when we were going to go to summer after I bought her flip flops.
8. Audrey being herself
9. "Elegator"
10. Soph saying "your baby is smiling" referring to Audrey.
11. A video of our first day at the beach in the spring.





No comments:
Post a Comment