Yesterday we woke up to snow!! It's only supposed to snow about two days per year so I was very surprised. It's gone now but it felt like winter for a day.
I got rain boots last weekend and I am so glad. We walk just about everywhere we can including the grocery store and play group. We had play group yesterday and the library was coming so we had to go. (Two different libraries come and this one lets us check out 3 books, 2 educational/development toys, and 1 cd every two weeks. Usually the toys come with a book also.) I LOVE this as it eliminates a separate errand and is convenient and gives Soph new toys frequently.
I feel like I've overcome a big obstacle when I get all three of us out the door and through rain or snow and in one piece (and warm and dry) because all of this seemed VERY overwhelming when we first moved here.
Here is the view out our back door yesterday:

No comments:
Post a Comment