Last month, Audrey was exactly 50th percentile for weight, height, and head circumference. We are a month behind on immunizations and well child checks due to the waiting lists for both of those appointments here. I probably should do a whole Canada v America thing about our experiences with health care one day... but she seems healthy and is very happy and mellow. And, don't let that 50th percentile statistic fool you. She has plenty of rolls!





Not to mention the cutest little voice ever. I love that girl and miss her tons!
ReplyDeleteP.S., We quote Sophia all the time at our house. We love, and miss you guys!
They almost look the same size in the last picture just side by side. She is so adorable, and I love that you remove her clothes so we can see all those lovable rolls. Give her lots of kisses and hugs from her Tx family!
ReplyDeleteShe is SO.DANG.CUTE! I love her to pieces. And that hair is amazing. We need to Skype again soon. Miss you guys!
ReplyDelete