Saturday, July 2, 2011

Summer's To Do List

Things to do before moving day (August 20th)

1. Get Sophia a passport


2.  Renew my driver's license
3.  Rent a moving van
4.  Buy plane tickets for the girls to fly to Seattle
5.  Finish Audrey's blessing dress


6.  Get out tiny little newborn clothes that make you so excited for a baby!


7.  Put away clothes that are too small for Soph and too big for Audrey


8.  Take family pics before Audrey comes



9.  Have a baby
10.  Take family pics after Audrey comes
11. Get rid of everything we don't really need
12. Pack the entire house

6 comments:

  1. You are one amazing girl, Hay! The dress turned out just beautiful! Is there some way I can get a copy of Sophia's "mug shot?" It's hilarious. Oh, and also of your family pics. Love them! Hurry and get that #9 crossed off of your list. I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, I am LOVING this post. Those little passport pictures of Sophia are so cute. And to think about a 2 year old with a passport is so funny. Does it not expire for 10 years for her as well? That would be silly for her to be traveling as a 12 yo with a passport with pictures of her when she was two! Um, and that dress is AMAZING!!! You did such a beautiful job! Way to go! I'm am fully impressed. :) The family pictures are great and so fun. And I am so excited for your unfinished list...mainly the "have the baby" part...not so much the pack and move away part. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know I totally love the whole post! :) Those pictures are adorable, who took them? You are so stinkin' talented at everything, I was thinking maybe you did them yourself! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have been one busy momma! That is a beautiful blessing dress for Audri. I can't wait for her to come so we can hold her and love her before you move. Keep up all the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sophia is seriously such a doll! I love those passport pics. And LOVE the family pics! What a little poser. Lois will not smile for the camera. I cant' believe that blessing dress. It's beautiful. And I can't believe how much you've gotten done while pregnant and taking care of a busy toddler. You're so awesome. I'm definitely going to miss you when you become a quazi-Canadian! And I need to call you! It's on my list. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! Such nice comments! Thanks everyone.

    (Kendra, her passport expires in 5 years. I told Braden that we aren't renewing it so we have to be back by July 2016.)

    ReplyDelete