Sunday, November 14, 2010

MAMA!!

Sophia FINALLY said mama!!  On Monday November 8, 2010 to be exact.  I want to remember that day forever.  She has been calling Braden "dada" for a while and I have to admit, I have been JEALOUS!  So, of course, I had to take a video of her saying mama.  While I was at it, I took a video of a lot of the words she has been saying and a few other things she has been doing.  She is really trying to talk and will repeat words or sounds we say often.  I am really liking this new stage and love hearing her little voice.

2 comments:

  1. Aw that's the greatest! Cute video. I love her little voice too. :) And I love that I finally got to see her "cry" for baby, just like she does for baby Owen. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goodness gracious she is so so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete