Monday, November 1, 2010

Oh wow!

We had a great weekend and I would like to blog in the near future about some of the things we have been up to. This is a video from a week or two ago. Sophia is starting to say more things. She will say "bah" for ball. She will say "bri" for bright when we turn the light on in the morning to change her diaper. And she will say words sometimes that she won't repeat again for a long time. Like cheese. She's also been learning a lot of new signs but I haven't recorded them yet.

Nodding is one of her newer things. She sometimes gets really into it with her eyebrows. Here she shows off her new talent and a new word.


1 comment:

  1. Leah and I both agree that she is just SOOOO cute saying this! She kept asking to watch it over and over again.

    ReplyDelete