Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Sleeping through lunch


Sometimes I'm just not sure what Sophia needs.  (Sound familiar to any other parents?)  Take naps for example.  In recent weeks she would only sleep one of the two times I put her down for a nap.  (This meant less time for me...) So I started putting her down for one nap and noticed if it was in the afternoon she would sleep longer- which we both needed.  I gave her lunch a little early and then put her down.

 But, I'm not sure if she is ready for one nap.  What do you think?


2 comments:

  1. I think she is at the age when I would put Cameron down for only one nap and he would nap for 2+ hours. I might have done it sooner with him because he would not nap in the late afternoon during his second nap. Sometimes it's an adjustment at first because they might seem tired. But the more you do it, the more she will get used to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a funny video! She keeps doing the tired head bob. Thanks for sharing, it is so cute!

    ReplyDelete