Wednesday, March 17, 2010

A big FIRST!

Sophia is having a lot of firsts this week. In my previous post I told you about her first time drinking mold. Well, yesterday was another big day for her! She had her first hair cut! Jodes and I went to Ogden to get our hair done by our aunt, Jeanette (who is the BEST hair stylist!) I asked Jeanette what I should do about her hair and she offered to cut it since she is "a lot better than [me] at cutting hair". I was too grateful to take offense, even though I do my best every other month on Braden's hair.

Sophia had some awesome long hairs from when she was born mixed in with new growth from when most of her hair fell out on the back of her head:
Jeanette evened it out and blended the short hair into her beautiful long bangs. She didn't touch those because they are TOO CUTE! Here are some pictures Jodes took of some precious mom and baby time at the salon.


Maybe one day she will feel a little more excited about getting her hair cut.

I have to mention how cute Jodi's bangs turned out! SOOOO cute!!!

2 comments:

  1. You're right, my bangs are so cute =] We should have taken a picture of all 3 of us after getting our hair done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute bangs, and.. Sophia looks thrilled ;)

    ReplyDelete