Wednesday, March 10, 2010

9 month pictures

Time is just flying by around here. Sophia is really growing and I have so much I should post videos of. She has learned how to say "more" in sign language (although I'm probably the only person that would recognize it as "more") but prefers to growl to tell me she wants more. She is crawling on her knees and not just scooting now. She loves to stand between the couch and the ottoman and play with toys. She feeds herself foods like bread, cereal, cheese, and cooked veggies. She has four teeth with a fifth just about to break through and she scrunches up her nose and makes a face at us sometimes. The last picture has a toned down version of this face. She is also petite. At her 9 month appointment she was 35% for height (27.2 inches) and 25% for weight (17.9 lbs).

She is the best thing that has ever happened to us!





3 comments:

  1. These are ADORABLE! I love her bangs, so stylish =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for such great pics! The baby is pretty good too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thoroughly enjoy her and I don't get to see her enough! The End!

    ReplyDelete