Saturday, May 5, 2012
We heart rain forest
Once a friend asked me if downtown Vancouver is aesthetically pleasing. The short answer is no- especially compared to Chicago. But I don't know if anything in Chicago compares to the forests here. Today we went to a salmon hatchery. (I wish I saw a certain "Salmon" there...). The best part was the trails around the hatchery. I forgot my camera but that means its's easy to get the pics from my phone to the blog. It was REALLY beautiful- the pictures won't do it justice. Our walk took us to a dam. It was very cold and wet there. It's times like these I'm SOO sad we are leaving but I'm happy we have been able to experience this beautiful place!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










THIS is what I pictured when you told me you guys were moving here! Love you got to experience it.
ReplyDeleteDam it sure is pretty there. It's a dam shame you forgot your dslr; you could have taken some dam good pictures.
ReplyDeleteahhhhh!! i wish a certain salmon was there too :( tears. i love and miss the rainforest too, just like i love and miss YOU!! but will see you in a few weeks, yes??? xo
ReplyDelete