Today we went to a park nearish to us. (It was SO nice out!) Here are a few pics of Braden and Sophia getting pebbles to throw back in the water and watching the fountains. I love those daddy daughter moments. The fountains were a hit with Audrey too but I can't trust her to not dive head first into the water while I take a picture (and Braden was clearly busy with daughter #1).
Sunday, May 6, 2012
Queen Elizabeth Park
I'm trying my best to catch up/not get further behind before the big move. On that note--we are thinking that we will be doing a few stops to see friends and family on the way. Boise then Ogden then Salt Lake then Denver. Watch for us in a town near you the first weekend in June!!
Today we went to a park nearish to us. (It was SO nice out!) Here are a few pics of Braden and Sophia getting pebbles to throw back in the water and watching the fountains. I love those daddy daughter moments. The fountains were a hit with Audrey too but I can't trust her to not dive head first into the water while I take a picture (and Braden was clearly busy with daughter #1).
Today we went to a park nearish to us. (It was SO nice out!) Here are a few pics of Braden and Sophia getting pebbles to throw back in the water and watching the fountains. I love those daddy daughter moments. The fountains were a hit with Audrey too but I can't trust her to not dive head first into the water while I take a picture (and Braden was clearly busy with daughter #1).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment