Wednesday, February 22, 2012

My two cuties today

I'm not sure if type or pics will be first or in what order because this is all being posted from my phone (maybe that means more future posts?). Audrey having lunch. She is a great eater as long as her food is warm enough. She will flat out refuse cold food. You can see some of her broccoli on her bib. She eats yams, carrots, peas, green and wax beans, squash, and broccoli in addition to rice cereal. I think we will introduce avocado and cauliflower this week.

Soph sleeping. She is having a bit of the terrible twos right now. Or not taking naps is catching up to her because she is throwing a lot of fits lately. I almost cried tears of joy when she fell asleep. It means a happy girl for ice skating this evening (or skating as they say here). I think we will look quite American on the ice. After we are having two couples over for a birthday celebration. One is bringing chocolate ganache torte. 2 inches thick of ganache. Can't wait. (Kendra knows how much I love ganache...)

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe how different Audrey is just in the 3 months since I have seen her. I seriously just want to snuggle her. I am glad Soph napped, and I hope it actually worked to help her be happy during your skating adventures. I hope the Ganache didn't let you down! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are total cuties! I wouldn't even recognize Audrey. She looks so different (well, obviously from when she was a newborn, but still). And holy cow! Your hair in your blog title picture is so dark! Is it still like that? I don't normally go to your blog when I just look at them from my reader on my phone, but I'm on my comp right now. Anyway, I like it. Also, it totally made me laugh when you said I know how much you love ganache. I sure do! How was it? Was it all you hoped it would be? And when are you coming back to UT for a visit. I need to see you.

    ReplyDelete