Here are some highlights of different videos I took of Audrey at three months. Many of the things she does in this video she still does and are "so Audrey". She loved to lick her fingers and zipper- I think she was trying to get them in her mouth but didn't have all the coordination required. She rarely cries and will fuss mostly. She will cry if I'm neglectful enough (oops...) though. She is a smiley girl and has been since she learned how to smile. She loved to use her feet to get things. If we put her on the floor with toys hanging above her she would often use her feet (monkey). She had a hard time taking a binky at first (or soother here in Canada) but now loves it for sleeping or other necessary times (church...). She started laughing at 3 months and still laughs like she does in the video (choking?)
I think Soph was a little more serious than Audrey is and I also remember thinking "I thought babies were supposed to put everything in their mouths" when Sophia was a baby. Audrey DEFINITELY does. She is also a little more talkative than Soph was.
I have NO pictures of Audrey in October (aside from Halloween). The guilt and regret I have about this is unbearable. Luckily we have these videos.
No comments:
Post a Comment