Poor Audrey has not had the attention she deserves. Luckily she is happy and mellow and has been okay with me neglecting her (meaning, not holding her every time she or I want to. Don't report me- she has had her needs met). She also hasn't had enough time in front of the camera, but that is about to change!
There are three milestones I would like to blog about today.
1. She smiles a lot
2. She is cooing a lot (maybe more than Soph? It's so hard to remember...) How is Braden going to survive in a home with three talkative women?
3. She has found her hands and will touch them together and has tried to swing at things a little)
I love having a tiny baby. Braden likes when they grow up but I love when they are little (and big). But it's so fascinating to watch their development. And, they are just so sweet.
That being said here is a video of her talking to her dad. Last is a video of her talking to me (taken with Braden's iPhone with the back light on- hence the redeye). At the end of the video you can see her put her hands together and bring them to her mouth. I'll post some pictures of her smiling soon.
I am in LOVE with her cute little voice and smile! Awww, I bet you guys have so much fun when she talks like that. And I would have to mention her awesome hair style! Did moving to Vancouver make you take an edgier approach to parenting?
ReplyDelete