Well, I have SO MUCH TO SAY but we just got the internet, it's late and we still have lots to do here. But, we made it and despite some initial disappointment I'm really glad to be here. After driving around this evening and starting to get a bit settled, I feel like I could really love it here. I just wish we could have all our friends here with us...
Also, I will be starting two features on here. One will be called "Canada vs America" and the other will be "Provo vs Vancouver". Stay tuned....
I am glad you got the internet. I am sorry you had some initial disappointment. I am excited to hear your stories and see your pictures. I hope you are getting settled in! =)
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to hear about your different features. :) I have to be honest...everytime I read a post from you it see your picture, it tears at my heart a little to know you are so far away. :( I wish you could have all your friends (me especially) up there with you too. I'm seriously considering this cruise idea. And please let me know as soon as you get your phones set up!
ReplyDelete