Sophia loves music and singing and I have been wanting to get a video of her singing all her favorite songs, but I haven't and so I haven't blogged. But here is what has been happening...
I tell my husband and daughter frequently about how great I am. It's blatant propaganda. In fact, the other day I told Sophia to say, "Mama is the bomb". It backfired a bit when Sophia said, "Mama bum" and pointed to her bum. I guess my propaganda isn't working.
If you read the Scrabble post you will know that Sophia has been learning her letters. Braden has been trying to teach her colors and as many of you know- Braden is colorblind. On Friday we were at a grad student social and Sophia was coloring. Braden told her that her crayon was blue and I had to correct them and teach that it was actually purple. I think the people near us probably thought I was the one in grad school. This happened again today with a brown crayon that Braden thought was red. At this rate, I'm just hoping Soph will know her colors by junior high.
In other news, two weeks until graduation!!!
And, since many of you come to see Soph, here is a picture of her on April Fools' Day with her uncle who was having a hard time letting go of Mustache March. We were at the duck pond at BYU and had a good time, despite appearances.


Ok. That was seriously awesome. I love your failures. They totally made me laugh. So great.
ReplyDeleteTell Braden to stop trying. I've been trying to teach her colors and this explains why I don't see any progress. Don't you think not knowing colors is a little worse than thinking 'boop' is the word for 'nose?'
ReplyDelete