This video is a compilation of videos we have taken this month. Some notes about the videos:
During the first clip I am trying to get her to stick her tongue out because she can't and will probably have to have surgery. YIKES!!
The next clip is of her making a snake sound ("ssss") but she makes it with her nose. She also makes a sound for bears, tigers, chickens, birds, dogs and cats.
The clip with the mirrors on the floor shows her fake laugh (after she says hi). She does her fake laugh in the next clip too.
There are two clips with her showing us the signs she knows. She also knows how to say more, all done, drink, sing, please, bath, and good night. She would do more if we learned more to teach her!
The last clip is of a game she loves to play. We growl at her and say "I'm going to get you" and she either squeals and tries to get a way or comes at us. Sometimes if she wants to play with me she will approach me and growl and I will know what game she is in the mood for. :)
Oh my gosh! Look at her walk! She has changed so much since a month ago. Is she just the cutest little thing ever or am I just her grandma?
ReplyDeleteI'll have to agree with your mom, she is the cutest little thing! I love this stage that she's in just starting to communicate with sounds and signs. I'm so glad that the stroller gave her the confidence to start walking on her own. She is so cute!
ReplyDelete