Tuesday, November 3, 2009

October in Pictures

Here is some of what has been going on the last few weeks of October:

Sophia has been enjoying "tummy time" a lot more and likes to play on her stomach now.
She has learned how to scrunch up her nose and make sniffing or breathing noises.


When in deep concentration (here grabbing the turtle) she purses her lips in a funny way that I think looks like a turtle beak.

She naps with her bear and is on and off her binky like some people are on and off diet coke.

She likes to chew on her fingers and grab her feet. Here she has learned the art of multitasking and is doing both. Not pictured but also a favorite is putting her toes in her mouth.

And last but not least, showing off her Halloween costume. Thanks to Jeanette for sending it to me.

She cheers for BYU, of course!

3 comments:

  1. I love the squished up nose! That is so hilarious. And I must say that her Halloween costume is very darling! What a great fan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked the diet coke reference =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the squishy face! Oh, my...what a cute little Cougarette! It was so great to see you guys. I always wish I could spend more time...hopefully one of these days we'll live in the same city (or closer, at least!) Love you guys and LOVE that baby! She's a total hit!

    ReplyDelete