For the last few weeks Sophia has mostly been making airy "ahh" sounds- like she forgot that she had a voice. Well, a few days ago she found it and has been using it a LOT. In fact, after I feed her at night I put her back in bed and fall asleep to her chatting in her crib. Then in the morning I wake up to her chatting in her crib. I'm not sure if she ever stops!! (and I really can't figure out where she gets her talkativeness from...)
Hi Haley! I just saw your blog link on Katie's blog and was so excited to see that you have a beautiful baby girl! She is adorable! I guess you must have been pregnant before we moved but nobody knew yet! So how old is she? Congratulations, I know I'm way late but oh well:) She really is cute, I cant believe all of that hair!
ReplyDelete