Tuesday, February 4, 2014

July 2013

Some happenings from July:

We went to the Aviary.  It was our second or third time going this summer.  The girls like it and it's something we can do in an hour or two.



Swam at the pool!  This is the only pic I took of them in the water.  They are with Jodi and a friend of hers. As you can see, our pool wasn't too busy!


Painting with the girls.  Audrey got upset about something and her hands were covered in paint.


Before:


After:


The girls at church.  I never take pictures of them at church, but did.  We are still having firsts!



 We love to have smoothies at lunch.  Audrey had a really cute mustache (fu manchu) one day.

Audrey loves to help me with chores.  She will unload the silverware for me if I get her a stool.  I put the sharp knives away first.  She also likes to help me put the laundry in the dryer, or get the dry laundry out.

At the Thanksgiving Point farm with cousins.  These girls love to feed the goats.


What a good looking bunch of kids!

A few clips from July.  Sophia took gymnastics lessons in June and July.  At the end is a clip of her in her lessons.  I had to crop it quite for Sophia to be noticeable.  She is wearing a blue and white striped shirt.




No comments:

Post a Comment