Sunday, January 5, 2014

Sophia's birthday interview 4 years!

Sophia's birthday interview from her 4th birthday and the questions and answers listed below.



How old are you: 4
What makes you happy: When Audrey hugs me
What is your favorite animal: A turtle, I like slow things that walk
Favorite color: Pink
Favorite food: Mac n' cheese
Favorite fruit: Carrots
Favorite cereal: Cinnamon Life
Favorite Treat: The ones we got from the parade (I think she means taffy)
Something you don't like (food): The peppery stuff, peppers
Favorite Song: The itsy bitsy spider one
Favorite book: The one two three one.  The goodnight moon one. (This was a library book we had. A counting Goodnight Moon book.)
Favorite game: Candyland
Favorite store: The one with a horsey you ride (Safeway at Nana's)
Favorite movie: Curious George and Sesame street
Favorite TV show: Dora
Favorite Holiday: Saturday
Favorite thing to do most with Daddy: Play games
Favorite thing to do with Mommy: Give hugs
Best friends: Natalie and Owen
Favorite thing to do outside: Go and swim in the sun
Favoite thing to do inside: Watch Dora
Favorite part of school: When we have snacks
Something I'm good at: Jumping from the ottoman to the couch
What are you going to be when you grow up: A teacher
If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go: Swimming
One wish: That I went to Disney world and Magic Kingdom
Favorite memory: (the remembery game to get matches)  Playing at Natalie's
Favorite Toy: Her friend's toy hair dryer or Molly Moo Mellon (her baby doll)
Teacher this year: Miss Jill
What do you think of when you fall asleep: To play games
Favorite birthday present: My scooter


Things she wanted to tell: when she's bored, she looks at books or jumps from the couch to the ottoman.

**Sophia and I just watched this together and she said:
"I don't really like turtles, I don't know why I said that."

1 comment:

  1. Yay, She wants to be a teacher!! Loved the interview :) so cute.

    ReplyDelete