Here's a recap of May except for Sophia's birthday.
A picture of Audrey snuggled up with her Minnie Mouse. I love seeing my babies while they are asleep.
Mother's Day weekend we went up the American Fork canyon. Braden knows I love spending time in the mountains and it was a fun activity. I have to admit, I was a little homesick for the Provo Canyon. The girls loved throwing the biggest rocks they could pick up into the river.
A picture of me with my girls on Mother's Day. I have friends' that take a picture every Mother's day with their children which I would like to do. I almost forgot but remembered as we were getting ready to leave to see Braden's mom. I had a such a great day! Braden did a lot of nice things to make my day easier and more enjoyable.
Audrey loves her binky but only gets it for sleeping. She got into the stash and had all her binkies at once. She was in heaven!
The girls eating artichokes. Sophia loves them and asks me to buy them on occasion.
Playing outside in the beautiful weather.
The girls love to take over the laundry baskets (especially on laundry day) and use them as "boats".
Sophia at her water party on the last day of preschool with her teacher, Miss Jill.
And some video clips from May...
















No comments:
Post a Comment