In January, Braden started taking Sophia to the Home Depot kids workshop (first Saturday of the month...). They built a birdhouse and Sophia was very proud of it. She loved using the hammer to nail it together.

We went to the Dinosaur Museum (actually the Museum of Natural History) with some friends. It's about 5 minutes away. The girls had a fun time! They have a few different play areas for the kids. One is sandy and has buried bones for them to excavate with brushes.

The girls playing in the toy box/ ottoman.

And, MORE SNOW!!


Audrey and I got cold and came in and watched Sophia through the window. She spent a lot more time out there! I look forward to sending them out for hours next winter.

And, a video. Clips include:
Audrey saying "more" (so excited for cereal) and Sophia saying "I'm having fun" while eating breakfast. Ha! And two silly girls.
Playing in the snow.
Laughing (and bouncing) together.
Sophia learning to read.
Audrey saying one of her favorite phrases (at the time) "help with this".
Audrey asking for "cracker" (and cracker all gone) and Sophia singing.
Playing at the Museum of Art at BYU at an Andy Warhol exhibit.
Audrey at the gym at Adobe, scared of the light reflecting on the shiny floor and maybe the colored stripes...(and Sophia running).
![]() |
| Sophia holding her birdhouse |
![]() |
| Isn't she so cute in puffy snow clothes! |


![]() |
| Sophia standing in front of a "shark" replica that is made to scale based on the size of teeth that have been found. YIKES! |
![]() |
| Digging for bones. |

And, MORE SNOW!!


Audrey and I got cold and came in and watched Sophia through the window. She spent a lot more time out there! I look forward to sending them out for hours next winter.

And, a video. Clips include:
Audrey saying "more" (so excited for cereal) and Sophia saying "I'm having fun" while eating breakfast. Ha! And two silly girls.
Playing in the snow.
Laughing (and bouncing) together.
Sophia learning to read.
Audrey saying one of her favorite phrases (at the time) "help with this".
Audrey asking for "cracker" (and cracker all gone) and Sophia singing.
Playing at the Museum of Art at BYU at an Andy Warhol exhibit.
Audrey at the gym at Adobe, scared of the light reflecting on the shiny floor and maybe the colored stripes...(and Sophia running).






Those two could not be any cuter! I loved this post and I am so happy that I get to be their "Nana".
ReplyDeleteSophia's singing cracks me up!!!
ReplyDelete