Some random tidbits from the last few weeks...
We loaded up the truck and moved!
![]() |
| Loading day! Look how hard they are working! |
We made it to our new place. Things were in pretty good order minus the carpets being still wet and some cleaning not done. They sent someone over to do most of the cleaning. We had lots of help and visitors during our first few days. We had friends help us unload the truck, people bring us dinner or take us out to dinner, people help us unpack or watch the girls while we unpacked, and friends/family come over to visit! It's been so great to see friends and family. For some reason, the visits stopped about the same time the flu struck at our house... coincidence? I think we are all better now so hopefully visits will resume shortly!
| Taking a break before the weather cooled off at a swingset down the street. |
One of the girls favorite activities is to watch the cows and horses outside of my bedroom window.
One morning Braden got up with the girls and this is what I found when I woke up! He said Audrey kept going into her room and getting a bow out of her drawer and bringing it to him to put it on. She would feel her head after he put them in and smile.
And, as usual, a few video clips.
First, Audrey saying "Do Do Dora". She watched Dora for the first time on our drive out and said "Do Do Dora" that evening when she saw the car DVD player. (She's a fan, just like her big sis). Having that was a lifesaver and I'm convinced that my aunt Carol and grandparents gave it to us because they had the foresight to know I would think such loving thoughts for them every time we have a road trip. 10 hours in the car with the girls by myself was only possible because of the DVD player and the DVD's my mom has bought for them.
Second, Sophia playing with her betrothed, Owen. She taught him how to run around and yell, "Go Cougars".
Third, Sophia reading "Go, Dog. Go!" to Audrey.


Ha ha! I love the video. You'll need to send me the clip of Owen and soph.
ReplyDelete