I'm going to be honest--- the last few weeks have been a bit tough. I have felt overwhelmed and isolated and we are less settled than I would like (and blogging has been on the bottom of the list). But the sun has come out, we are making friends, we have gone to the UBC families "parents and tots" play group and most importantly, we have had a few sunny days in a row with more sun in the forecast. I'm hoping that my feelings of optimism about living here will last through our next week of gray. Today I feel great and there is so much that we have done here that I want to share.
For now, while I have probably 2 minutes to myself, I will share a video I took of little Audrey rolling over. We have not been super consistant about "tummy time" aside from letting her lay and sleep on our chests. She does not like tummy time very much and it has motivated her to learn how to roll from her belly to her back. (She is struggling a bit in this video because it was her third time rolling over in 3 minutes so I could video it. I'm so mean...)
She still has that wild hair that I love! Sorry you have been having some downs instead of a lot of ups. I will just have to pray that you can get settled and have some ups. I wish I could come watch and play with the girls so you could get everything situated the way you would like. :). I am always thinking about you guys!
ReplyDeleteso this is what you do during general conference? torture your kids? as if GenCon isn't torture enough...
ReplyDelete