You might be wondering what Sophia is doing right this minute... Well, it's nap time and here is a picture of how that has been going for the last week or so. You can't see her eyes, but they are open. Good thing I have a sense of humor.
In her defense, she has been sleeping great at night! Last night she slept for 12 hours! I guess I can't have my cake and eat it too...
PS. For those of you with Google Reader- now that I have made this blog private it won't show up on your feed when I have a new post. Sorry!
I forget to check your blog and my other friends' blog that are private when they don't show up on my google reader. This is so hilarious about her not napping. But I'm so glad that she is sleeping better at night for you. Those Christmas pics are too adorable! She has such a sweet smile.
ReplyDelete