Wednesday, July 29, 2009

2 firsts!

We have had two big firsts today! Last night Sophia slept 8 hours! This would have been "through the night" if Braden and I went to bed at 8:00 but I still had to get up with her at 4:30 AM. But we are making great progress and it was great to sleep until 4:30!

Also, Sophia had her first giggle!! It was SO cute!! Braden and I have kind of been having a competition to see who could get her to giggle first. The very sad part of all of this is that she giggled for my old boss, Bryant. I went to my work today to see people during a luncheon and she was smiling and cooing at him when he was holding her and then she giggled (a very short giggle)!! Our only consolation is that he is one of the nicest men we know...

That being said- stay tuned and hopefully a video will follow shortly of her giggling for US.

I am posting a video I took a little over a week ago. She was doing this again tonight and it reminded me to post this one! Thanks to my sister in law, Hillary, for letting me borrow the swing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment